[3830] ARRLDX CW EF7X(EA7KW) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW EF7X(EA7KW) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 19:18:19 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: EF7X
Operator(s): EA7KW
Station: EA7PP

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: im67
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:
   40: 1551    61
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1551    61  Total Score = 283,650

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Not bad conditions, better on Saturday morning.
I stuck on my frequency during the whole contest excepting three times I went
for S&P for a bit when rate was very slow, one of them to find VY1AAA alone
calling CQ, thanks Gerry!

Confusion on Sunday afternoon hearing EUs working some stations I couldn't
hear. Later on I turned around to realize it was some VE7/W7/6 via LP, very
weak
anyway most worked night ago straight.

If I had stayed up until 12 Z both days when band was still open I might have
caught TM6M, félicitations Oli!.

Remarkable number of 166 duplicate QSOs to find out later bad spot (EF6X)
triggered this twice. Normally it happens with EF8X which is also active. When
you log 4 duplicates in a row you know something wrong is going on.
No matter how slow and how many times you key your call after you notice this,
some people just go blind to the spot.

Thanks all for calling.

Used 1 kW and 2 elements Yagi at 27 metres.