[3830] ARRLDX SSB WA3AER SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa3aer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WA3AER SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 23:41:48 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  278   213
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  278   213  Total Score = 59,214

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Opted to do a single band operation on 20M. Propagation could have been a lot
better. My goal was to make north of 200 contacts and 50k points. At the end of
Saturday's shift it was questionable if the goal were achievable. Continual
grinding away is the only reason it was. It was a real grind.
It was interesting to have EU "early", then come back with some good
late afternoon contacts on the EU west coast. AF reared its head and pileups
ensued that I was unable to penetrate. The final act was SA and when it petered
out it was time for dinner.

Eqt.: K3 / P3 (what a great assist)
      ACOM 1000
      Hexbeam