[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6CSL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K6CSL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:53:09 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 17:00

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  20     13
   20:  21     12
   15:   8      8
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  49     33  Total Score = 4,851

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The worst score I've made since the last solar minimum. Really bad, poor
conditions with deep QSB problems on Sunday on 15m, and almost no one on 15 on
Saturday. Deep pile-ups, hardly a good place for my 100 watts and my
"invisible" wire antennas. I almost wish I had sat this one out,
since SSB is not my forte anyway. Plus a thunderstorm chased me off on Sunday
morning. Pretty rare here in the Modesto area. I'm glad to see this one in the
books. Maybe things will be a little better in WPX SSB at the end of the month.
73's to all, Bert, K6CSL