[3830] ARRLDX SSB KD9MS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KD9MS SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:59:21 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   49    35
   40:   87    45
   20:  206    65
   15:  111    40
   10:   73    23
-------------------
Total:  526   208  Total Score = 328,224

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Weird conditions again. Not as bad as the ARRL CW at times, but it was odd all
weekend. Heard lots of US contesters a lot in the pileups, a lot of my club,
SMC, were in those same pileups.

Its good to hear some of the newer calls in there too. Lots of new hams on the
bands in this contest. I hope everyone had fun. Low power is tough when the
conditions are bad like they are now, I even had one guy tell me I was going to
have trouble because he was having a hard time hearing me! He was right, but I
clicked ENTER on the keyboard and logged him, just like all the other hard to
get low power contacts I made.

But that's what makes it a contest. If it were easy, everybody would do it.
Thanks to everybody that heard me this weekend and answered my reply to their
CQ, especially those on 80m. That was difficult to say the least. Thanks to the
members of SMC that inspire me to get better and share their knowledge. Thanks
to the people that run Cqcontest.net, if you aren't using it you should, I
think its the contest inside the contest, watching your friends scores while
everything is going on.

73, Craig KD9MS

p.s. I hope the sun comes back soon!