[3830] ARRLDX SSB AA3K SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa3k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AA3K SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 01:26:47 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AA3K
Operator(s): AA3K
Station: AA3K

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:   70    43
   40:  103    56
   20:  239    77
   15:  132    47
   10:   78    21
-------------------
Total:  622   244  Total Score = 454,572

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rough conditions this weekend.  SA helped make up for the lack of EU but it
wasn't  enough.  Very little OC.  A lot of stations I saw called out but could
not hear.  Every now and then 10 would open up letting SA pile in.

SWR was high on the vertical Friday night.  Inspected it closely on Saturday
morning and found the shield line from the coax broken off.  This may have
damaged my antenna relay box as I noticed SWR was high again.  Taking the relay
box out of the equation brought things back to normal but I did miss the
automatic antenna switching.