[3830] ARRLDX SSB KO2WW(DL1MGB) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris@dl1mgb.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KO2WW(DL1MGB) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 01:52:12 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KO2WW
Operator(s): DL1MGB
Station: K1ZZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Coventry
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   30    25
   80:  125    62
   40:  530    96
   20: 1389   108
   15:  223    68
   10:   98    26
-------------------
Total: 2395   385  Total Score = 2,657,655

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had the opportunity to stay in the US over the weekend after a business trip.
Linda and Dave were my hosts for this weekend. I haven't missed anything! They
say they haven't heard me crying to the pile-ups, but I hardly believe that. On
Friday it looked like a very bad idea to do a 48 hour Phone contest with a cold,
headache and coughing. But thanks to Pfizer, Bayer and Merck all went fine.
Propagations ... let's take them as they are. No matter how bad they were, I as
a Central European guy always enjoy working KH6 on 160m SSB on the first call.
Was online on cqcontest.net all the time. NC1I, many thanks for the race. On
Saturday I nearly gave up, but you indirectly kept me motivated until the end.
My points will go to YCCC. But I learned that you have to be a member of that
club so the score counts for the club competition. So YCCC, it's your turn ;-)

Many thanks to Linda and Dave for their great hospitality, their food, their
medicine, their bed,... what did I forget? Ahh, yes, the station. Nothing got
broken except my own headphones. Had to cable tie my Antlion boom microphone to
the Heil headset. Looked funny, but worked.

73s Chris DL1MGB/KO2WW