[3830] ARRLDX SSB NN4RB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NN4RB@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NN4RB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:35:19 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2:34

  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   2      2
   20:  39     22
   15:  18     10
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  59     34  Total Score = 6,018

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Forgot about the contest until Friday night.  I was working on my audio
interfacing and setups of the station. It was Saturday afternoon before I got
things back together.  Worked about one hour and made the obligatory 20
contacts.
I found that I still had problems with the station with RF in my audio.  So, I
tore out things and rebuilt, complete with documentation, so that I could
remember what I had done.  Got back on Sunday afternoon for about one and half
hours and made more contacts.  Audio was much better.  I had more fun working
on the station problems than operating, but that is just me.

Rick
NN4RB

N1MM+, Fast HP PC running W10
IC 756 PROIII
Mosely 33JR at about 40'
32' Vertical on metal building with manual remote tuner
Elecraft KT500 at base of 40' OCF
~450' Beverage NE/SW