[3830] ARRLDX SSB NC0B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rob@sherweng.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NC0B SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:30:20 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NC0B
Operator(s): NC0B
Station: NC0B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ault CO
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    5     5
   80:   16    15
   40:   44    29
   20:   83    37
   15:   93    33
   10:   66    16
-------------------
Total:  307   135  Total Score = 123,930

Club:

Comments:

Compared to last year, 1/3rd the Qs and 1/6th the total score.  Mults were a
struggle with the bulk of Qs trans-equatorial. Didn't work Alaska or JA until
the last 20 minutes of the contest. 10-meter band open twice as long on Sunday
compared to Saturday, which helped that band's Q total. Was not able to be on
the air on Friday. All operation was S&P, which meant tuning in never
ending stations I had already worked. Was surprised at 3:30 PM MST EA8s were
rolling in on 40 meters, though I had already worked them Saturday night. Next
year could be grim unless the sun has a good weekend!