[3830] ARRLDX SSB AE0EE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae0ee@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AE0EE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:13:22 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:   4      3
   20:  16     10
   15:  32     18
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  57     36  Total Score = 6,048

Club:

Comments:

100 W, dipoles up 20-30'.

This was planned to be a nearly-full-time effort, but with band conditions
terrible Friday night, motivation was lacking.  Most of the activity was
confined to one or two bands, with not that much DX available and plenty of
KW/beam stations to compete with.  Very few DX stations were loud, and even
fewer could hear me.  Even PJ2T missed on all bands.  My antennas for 80 and
160 m don't DX very well, and I had struggled for every DX contact during the
CW contest; with conditions worse and wider signals this weekend, I didn't
spend much effort there in this contest.

The good news in all of this was that I picked up an all-time new one (Pitcairn
Island), and suspect I added a country or two toward DXCC Phone.