[3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7BEC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7bec@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7BEC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 07:22:56 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7BEC
Operator(s): VA7BEC
Station: VA7BEC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   10     8
   40:   16    15
   20:  199    53
   15:   67    34
   10:
-------------------
Total:  292   110  Total Score = 96,360

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Given CONDX lately and the fact that ARRL DX SSB is generally an S&P effort
for me anyway, I set my goal low, and as Saturday wore on, the goal was revised
downward.  Happily, however, I beat the revised target and almost met my
original target. Nothing close to last year, but not for lack of trying.
Thanks to all the operators who persevered to get details right amid the noise.
Was nice to say hello to overseas friends, too.
SRI to the US stations who thought Canada counted as DX. Hope to catch everyone
in anyone-anywhere WPX at the end of the month.
73
Rebecca VA7BEC