[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1EP SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1EP SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 12:47:53 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  168    53
   10:
-------------------
Total:  168    53  Total Score = 26,712

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I think the all time record for this class/contest is safe this year.  What
horrible conditions.  Hardly any Eu on Saturday morning and none on Sunday!
Highlight was finding VP6EU calling CQ with no one answering him.  Easy first
call.  It pays to turn the VFO dial!  Maybe the band opened up in the last hour
or two, but by that time, I had pulled the plug on this mess.  Thanks to K1VR
and the use of his great station for the contest.