[3830] ARRLDX SSB W9QL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W9QL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:25:59 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:   24    19
   20:   69    36
   15:   33    20
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  129    78  Total Score = 30,186

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions were really tough for this one. After a slow start on Friday night
and Saturday, I almost packed it in. However, Sunday looked like it would be
more promising, when I heard 15 open early on. Still, did not hear much from
Europe at all. Signals would come and disappear without warning, missed more
than a couple contacts that way. Conditions really forced me to pay attention
to how operators were working the pile up, so I could pick the right time to
call. Unfortunately, no new countries this time. See you next time.

Dave
W9QL
Ftdx5000MP with a G5RV@35 ft.