[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:02:52 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   47    34
   80:  147    61
   40:  364    89
   20: 1082   100
   15:  210    65
   10:  125    24
-------------------
Total: 1975   372  Total Score = 2,197,716

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This weekend was even worse than I thought it was going to be.  The biggest
disappointment was 15M, which only opened marginally to europe all weekend.
20M was the mainstay and I hated to leave it to go to 15M, where there was no
run opportunities to be had.  Glad it's over and I can put the Heil headset
away till October.  My thanks to those who stuck with me as I tried to pull the
weaker signals out of the noise.  QSB was a big problem, especially on Sunday.
Did manage to work quite a few QRP stations, one running just one watt!  Hope
to see you all in May for the CQ WPX CW test.

73 de Sig, N3RS