[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4RM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4RM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 22:04:37 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF K5OF W7IY K4RG
Station: W4RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   42    33
   80:  232    68
   40:  550    93
   20: 1233   106
   15:  272    68
   10:   75    24
-------------------
Total: 2404   392  Total Score = 2,770,656

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well this the first time we stepped back into the M2 category in a long time.
Based on the expected band conditions and lack of SSB operators we made the
change.  And it was an excellent decision!  The bands were the worst we heard
them in over a decade.
But on a more positive note the new EA4TX interlock on the four K3 radios
worked flawlessly!  Integration was quick and the IM software program assisted
you in see who was transmitting and why you may have been locked out.

All in all at great time and the opportunity to seeing some old friends we only
see a few times a year.

73 Bill  W4RM