[3830] ARRLDX SSB AD5XD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AD5XD SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 04:40:25 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AD5XD
Operator(s): AD5XD
Station: AD5XD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Richardson, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    8     7
   80:   73    42
   40:  106    48
   20:  207    61
   15:  112    41
   10:   75    21
-------------------
Total:  581   220  Total Score = 383,460

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K3
Amp: Expert 1k
Ant: 10/15/20 Mosley CL-33 at 13 meters
Ant: 40 Dipole at 10 meters
Ant: 16 & 80 end feed long wire at 10 meters

Due to a couple of commitments on Sunday I was only able to get in 28 hours on
this one. Thanks to all the South American stations that turned out on 10 and
15
meters! And a really big "thanks for wasting my time" to all the
stations that did not give their call regularly!! (The 6Y multi op for example.
 Why did you even bother getting a call as you found it so hard to use!!)