[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA8BH(OH2BH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EA8BH(OH2BH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 08:51:14 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA8BH
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: EA8URL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Gran Canary
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:    5     3
   80:  690    50
   40: 1422    56
   20: 1172    58
   15: 1000    48
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 4290   216  Total Score = 2,761,776

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

What a great return to Canary Islands after twenty-year hiatus. The absolute
highlight was to find not only the original group; EA8ZS, EA8AH and EA4BQ but
also a new line-up of great new contesters; EA8RM, EA8KC, EA8KG, EA8KW and
others who brilliantly carry the EA8 contesting into the future.

Thank you for allowing me to use the URE club station to activate the last
destination of my 70th anniversary tour into the past and have a bit of small
talk with U.S/VE contest community at the venue we all enjoy -- the amateur
radio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFPDbBb0t8&feature=youtu.be