[3830] ARRLDX SSB VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 23:04:54 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 25
Radios: SO2R

  160:   24    19
   80:  108    51
   40:  530    80
   20: 1226    81
   15:   89    45
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total: 1983   280  Total Score = 1,664,040

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It makes it difficult to keep the BIC when 10m doesn't exist and 15m is like
what 10m is like when 10m is bad. It is also difficult for BIC when all three
of my RX antennas aren't working and I have one broken antenna on every band.

With all that extra time, I've been curating my QSL cards. There are a bunch
with naked women on them. What does that have to do with ham radio? For
callsign recognition? There are also a bunch that must have been designed while
the operator was on LSD or was channeling Hieronymus Bosch.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT