[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 14:05:43 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 8

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  30
   40:  36
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  73  Mults = 62  Total Score = 4,526

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Got everything back together from the phone contest over the weekend last night
and was all ready this morning to flush the ssb out of me. Five minutes before
start time I heard n3rd clg CQ at 20wpm and knew I wouldn't flush much, hi. Oh
well, its for a good cause. Just wish I would have worked one real cwa. Maybe
in the next two sessions. cu this afternoon.

stn 1   FT1000MP & Alpha 89
40mtr inv v    40mtr sloper    @55ft
Palstar HF-AUTO to add 15&20

stn 2   K3/P3 & Acom 2000A
2el K4KIO Hexbeam-6 bands @24ft    Green Heron controller with G-450A rotor
3 band two legged fan inv vee broadside N/S @ 55ft  40-80-trapped 160

Rx ant - pair of 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbogs with DXE ncc-2

SO2R >> TopTen Dx Doubler    Band Aides    A/B relays

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger