[3830] CWopsT WA9LEY QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lvsdx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA9LEY QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 04:18:41 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 9

Call: WA9LEY
Operator(s): WA9LEY
Station: WA9LEY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  10
   40:   8
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  18  Mults = 18  Total Score = 324

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Attic dipoles and a Wolf River Coils portable vertical outside for 80 meters.

Thanks to those who pulled me out. I thought I'd let you know something
interesting(at least it was for me). A friend gave me his Heathkit HW-8,QRP
rig, when he was moving out of town over 35 years ago. It has sat in a box and
I never used it for all that time.  On a whim, I hooked it up today and it
still works. Also, I haven't used a straight key or bug for about the same
amount of time.  I pulled out my old bug, turned it sideways and used it like a
straight key. It was sloppy CW and after about a half hour of brass pounding, I
got tired and switched to my other rig, dialed it back to 5 watts and continued
on.