[3830] ARRLDX SSB TI5W(M0DXR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB TI5W(M0DXR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:06:21 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TI5W
Operator(s): M0DXR
Station: TI5W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Bijagua
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:  215    42
   80:  893    57
   40: 1552    61
   20: 1914    59
   15: 2126    61
   10: 1300    49
-------------------
Total: 8000   329  Total Score = 7,896,000

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

It is so special to get the opportunity to operate from a DX location. Kam N3KS
and his family once again made myself and my fiancé Georgina, M6YGL, feel most
welcome. This was my first SO2R dual CQ mode contest - the experience has taught
me a lot.

Many congratulations to Dan N6MJ (ZF2MJ) and Tom W2SC (8P5A) for outstanding
scores. Improvement effort at TI5W must be focussed on 20m, where the USA
signal is some 30db lower than the others. I had a wonderful 10m band in this
contest, with the best conditions being on the Saturday. But Sunday's
propagation extended further north and allowed new mults to be worked such as
VE8, VE7, VE6 and W7.

Conditions on 160 were fair but certainly not their best.

My thanks go to all that called and I look forward to hopefully hearing you
again in the next contest!

73,
Mark M0DXR (op. at TI5W)