[3830] ARRLDX SSB W5GAD M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W5GAD M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:46:04 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W5GAD
Operator(s): KG5HVO N5HZ W5CMM N5GKJ KA5CSI KB5GA W3WGG KG5GJT KD5BKW KE5VRT
NO5W KN5O KC5KWZ KE5DEU
Station: W5GAD

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  260    78
   15:  118    47
   10:   18    16
-------------------
Total:  396   141  Total Score = 167,508

Club: Jefferson ARC

Comments:

One of the 2017 goals of the JARC is to introduce more club members, most of
them SSB ops, to contesting and DXing so the ARRL DX SSB contest filled the
bill and we had a good crew of about 14 out to the club house to try their
hand.

For the most part it was a success as we worked a total of 90 different
entities. But we had some problems with our logging program on Sunday due to a
change out of computers and loss of the Saturday log on that machine. Attempts
to resynchronize were unsuccessful. Apologies to all who we called on Sunday
only to find out that we had already worked on Saturday.

Thanks for the Qs

73/Chuck/NO5W
for the W5GAD Team