[3830] WiQP W0MB SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd0fw@att.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP W0MB SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 02:41:48 +0000
Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:              27
   40:              40
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     0        67  Mults = 29  Total Score = 1,742.0

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS: TS590,76A,Dipoles 80/40,N1MM+. Just wanted to get into a few qso parties to
see just what they are about. This one I discovered late and didn't spend much
time in. It was still fun and most of how I operated was search pounce and
spot. It just seems like not very many people spot anymore. It seemed like the
ID and the OK qso parties had less operators then the WI party. I found out
also when you call cq for just WI that just doesn't work. Well we will try a
little harder next year and just see what happens.