[3830] WiQP K9NW(@N8BJQ) SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9NW@qth.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP K9NW(@N8BJQ) SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 03:24:54 +0000
Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 7:00

  160:
   80:     64       65
   40:    118       96
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    182      161  Mults = 71  Total Score = 56,112.5

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes 1.5 power multiplier and bonus points for W9FK.

Been a few years since I've done this one, other than some token QSOs.  Always
good to party with my friends back in Wisconsin!  Lots of stations were
active.

The sweep was elusive:  Heard CRAWFORD call another station but couldn't poach
him or lure him to my frequency.  Next time.  (It's possible I missed a mobile
or two that may have been there.)

Big thanks to all the mobiles that really keep things interesting.  Round of
applause for NE9U, N0IJ, K0PC, W9HB, K8IR, W0AA, WI9WI, K9TIT, NR0T, AE0EE,
WB9TFH/TFF, and probably a few others that I forgot.

Tnx QSOs!

And thanks to Steve, N8BJQ, who let me drop by on short notice.

73, Mike K9NW