[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:13:22 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Mar 17

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): o.5

  160:   7      4
   80:  17     13
   40:  11     10
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     27  Total Score = 945

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Used N1MM tonight. .  reinforcing my preference for WL for NS.

Nothing on 20m. .  band open to Asia, so hoped for a return path signal from WA
or OR, but nothing heard.  DanWa where were you!

Still have 40 meter DE Zepp at half height due to storms.  Maybe will be fixed
by next week's NS.

Good sigs from many tonight, N3QE strong as always on 80m, as was Vic, VE3YT.
Big surprise to hear Joe, N8EA sending FL. . couldn't believe my ears at first,
so listened to his next Q to be sure. Both he and Jim K8MR very weak here.

Our little contest, however, does adapt rather well to reduced sunspots.

73 Bill n6zfo