[3830] Rus DX OT6M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX OT6M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 18:02:19 +0000
Russian DX Contest

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): PA3FGA PA5MW PC5A ON9CC
Station: OT6M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   134    18       33        37
   80:   283    27       52        52
   40:   392   204       69        65
   20:   562   210       77        72
   15:   113    42       54        33
   10:     0     0        0         0
Total:  1484   501      285       259  Total Score = 6,883,776

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Our goal was to beat last years score. We succeeded partially by only beating
our QSO record. The mults stayed far behind already from the beginning of the
contest. 15m conditions on Saturday were bad, luckily the band opened on Sunday
morning. 10m didn't open at all (as expected).

Contrary to our experience during the ARRL contests, we noticed good runs
without a cluster spot. During this contest obviously op's are using the VFO
knob :)

Station:
TRX: IC7800 and Orion I (interlocked)
PA: ACOM2000
Antennas:
TRX: dipoles for 160m and 80m, OB2-40, OB11-3, 3 el.SteppIR
RX: K9AY

CU in the CQWPX-SSB next weekend.

Thanks to the team for another great weekend!

73
Frank
ON9CC