[3830] BARTG K0OO(@WA3EKL) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG K0OO(@WA3EKL) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:24:27 +0000
BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: K0OO
Operator(s): K0OO WA3EKL N3DPB
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:
   20:  107      28         12
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  107      28         12  Continents = 6  Total Score = 25,680

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

From the WA3EKL / N3DPB contest station.  After we finished 24 hours of the
Russian DX contest two of our operators decided they didn’t have enough of
contesting yet for the weekend. So we put one station on the BARTG RTTY contest
and the other station on the Virginia QSO Party and had some more fun.  This was
our first participation in BARTG RTTY and we spent our entire time on 20 meters.
  Thirty second QRM bursts from the basement refrigerator slowed us down a bit
but we managed to get all reports copied.  Everyone had a great time despite
being exhausted from the previous 24 hours of RDXC.