[3830] BARTG W4TMO(@W4AAW) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4AAW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W4TMO(@W4AAW) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 02:43:08 +0000
BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: W4TMO
Operator(s): AA5AU KJ0D W4AAW N1MGO MM0LID W4TMO W6IHG WS7I W3UL
Station: W4AAW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA FM19
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

   80:  241      17         16
   40:  501      55         26
   20:  771      79         27
   15:   79      29         10
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total: 1592     180         79  Continents = 6  Total Score = 2,473,968

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a Totally Remote operation with nine operators connecting to W4AAW from
various locations as follows:

AA5AU Louisiana
KJ0D  Missouri
W4AAW Virginia
N1MGO Massachusetts
MM0LID Scotland
W4TMO North Carolina
W6IHG Virginia
WS7I  Washington State
W3UL  Maryland

Our Internet connection and VPN worked flawlessly.  Murphy did drop by and
drank up all our beer.  While he was here a K3 bit the dust.

No doubts about it, we ARE on the down-slope of this cycle for props. But, our
indefatigable team just kept slogging away.

Many very fine operators were on for this 'test.  A few others seem to not know
that, in actual fact, rules to contests are easily obtainable on the Internet.

Thanks to Jim, W4TMO for the use of his call.

Thanks for a fine contest and to all for the Qs and Mults.

Details on our team's Totally Remote project are at www.remotecontesting.com