[3830] BARTG WA8KHP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DBIBBY@neo.rr.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG WA8KHP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:08:33 +0000
BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: WA8KHP
Operator(s): WA8KHP
Station: WA8KHP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:   82
   40:  168
   20:  439
   15:    5
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  694      85         47  Continents = 6  Total Score = 549,648

Club:

Comments:

I used the wrong logging Database in N1MM+ so my COUNTRIES and CALL AREAS are
not shown correctly.  The QSO's and CONTINENTS are correct.

I verified my log.ADI file with another program called LogChecker which gave me
the final score that I posted here.  I am not sure it is correct!

Bottom line, check up FINAL score at the BARTG site as they will find any
problems!

If anyone would please send me the correct database name to use for this
contest in N1MM+ for next years contest.  Thanks