[3830] CWopsT NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:04:31 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 22

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  25
   20:  35
   15:   8
   10:
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,604

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Since I started out on 15m (based upon encouragement from several of you that we
try banging away up there), I turned on my amp for one QSO.  Therefore, I had to
switch to the HP division, away from my 'peeps' in the LP trenches.

Don't think it made one particle of difference, though.

Some terrific signals today...and great operators, as usual.

Thanks for the ton of fun on the air.  BCNUall tonight around 0300z-ish.

Warning:  Everybody watch out, though.  There's a BRUTE loose on our CWT freqs!
 Yikes!  I heard him twice this PM, sporting his very low number!  :-)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet