[3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 22:14:19 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista,CA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

------------
  160:    0
   80:    6
   40:  264
   20:  320
   15:  286
   10:   13
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Goal was to approximate last year (with any luck) This year with it's diminished
SSNs, made that very difficult for me... Saturday morning opening to EU was not
very good as 100w was not getting 'over the pond' all that well.

Sunday morning seemed to be easier except, all the Big Guns (USA)with nothing
left to do were all over the available 200 khz with loud and wide signals.

Due to poor sleep management, my times were off a bit so had to hang it up just
before 2200UTC. It was ok though as I had not worked anyone in the last 15
minutes.

I was short of 1 mult from last year and 22 less Q's AND the point quality was
down (about 400 less than last year. Those 3 things really hurt scoring.

Ten 'opened' for a tiny bit both days (1900 on Sat. and about 2030 Sunday) but
only a little T/E to SA and once you worked them there were no new ones found
or no new ones came to me.

WN6K, Paul

No Books, No 'real sleep' so going to sleep in tomorrow all the way till
sunrise.