[3830] WPX SSB K3PP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K3PP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 23:14:44 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:23

------------
  160:   15
   80:  189
   40:  235
   20:  715
   15:  113
   10:   17
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I never broke 1 million in a WPX, mush less TWO million! I usually dabble in WPX
contests, but I'm making a concerted effort to do more contests this year, my
40th in ham radio and 25th in contesting! Participation is wonderful and I had
some nice surprises, like 5R8SV, HS0ZDX, and HS3LSE calling me during my 20m EU
runs! I also worked 7Z1CQ on 15m easily when EU wasn't coming in at all! Fun
contest! Thank you to all!