[3830] WPX SSB NY7N SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrew.warycka@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NY7N SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 23:47:07 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NY7N
Operator(s): NY7N
Station: NY7N

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   9
   20:  23
   15:   4
   10:   0
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Just a few hours putzing around on the radio while I gathered a few things for a
camping trip next weekend.

All I have for an antenna at the home QTH at the moment is a 40m dipole fed
with ladder line strung around the eaves of my house at 9ft.

So I was pleasantly surprised to work EB8AH an hour before my local sunset on
40m. I know they have enough aluminum in the air to give HAARP a run for its
money, but that's still pretty cool.

Anyway, always fun to play radio, no matter how big the score is. Seeya next
time.

73, Andy NY7N