[3830] WPX SSB NN5O SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NN5O SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:08:48 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 17:21

------------
  160:
   80:    6
   40:  252
   20:  173
   15:  134
   10:   20
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Loads of fun, although I much prefer CW.

Thanks to not only the stations that gave me Qs, but also my fellow members of
the Deep Dixie Contest Club who agreed to make casual efforts this weekend.
All team members except one prefer CW, but we braved the SSB event so we could
encourage a fellow member who is almost to DXCC and does not do code.

I hope to hear many of you in a couple of months during CQWPX CW.

And, thanks to all members of the CWOps organization for giving me several Qs,
too.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  CWOps #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet