[3830] WPX SSB N5EE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N5EE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:23:16 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 10:19

------------
  160:
   80:    2
   40:   27
   20:  144
   15:   88
   10:    5
------------

Club:

Comments:

I'm not much of a phone operator but enjoyed picking up some new countries on
some of the bands.  For me in my location, 15M was a pipeline to South America
most of the time with interesting occasional openings to Europe and North
Africa.  Highlight for me was working CN3A early Sunday morning on 15M when the
band was just waking up.  He was 40 over for me and I'm sure I was loud there
too.  I never get tired of HF DX.  Thanks for all the Q's in my short 10 hours
of work.
73
Ken