[3830] WPX SSB K0MD SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0MD SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:33:32 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:    2
   40:   63
   20:  296
   15:   63
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Rigs: Icom 7800/7600
Amps: Acom 2000a + SPE 1.3k
Antennas: Yagi stacks and 4 SQR for 80
Comments: Bands were noisy, crowded and propagation was variable all weekend.
Tough conditions from the northern latitudes. Best openings were to Asia.
Loud Canadian and US stations, some splattering in my receiver

Happy with my 10-20 and 40 stacks. Very pleased with Acom 200a performance but
not pleased with SPE 1.3 performance. Not sure it is a good contesting amp.