[3830] WPX SSB KR1DX(@K1VR) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc1cwf@kc1cwf.us
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KR1DX(@K1VR) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 01:04:39 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KR1DX
Operator(s): KC1CWF W1UE K1VR
Station: K1VR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    6
   80:  202
   40:  724
   20: 1231
   15:   94
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

(Marty Sullaway, KC1CWF here)

I had planned to single op this contest as a way to test out the antenna
switching rebuild that we are just rapping up now. (Look for an article or
presentation soon from myself and W1UE in the near future)

Things have been a little hectic in my life recently, so I asked Fred, K1VR
(and his SUPER KB station) if we could go MS. He obliged and we were off to the
races. I could only operate the first 20 hrs or so, and Dennis could  only be in
and out for the first ~30 or so. Together it seems like we have around 30 hrs of
chair time +/-.

20 was great, and 40m produced to some extent as well. 80m was somewhat of a
disappointment. NO 10m at all though. The station worked well, and we have
plans for a 40m stack, and an 80m foursquare in the coming months.

Thanks to K1VR for the use of his AWESOME station, and we look forward to
working everyone in the Fall.

Marty, KC1CWF for the rest of the K1VR gang