[3830] WPX SSB K0DU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0du@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0DU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 01:43:55 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU K0CL N0KE
Station: K0DU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    8
   80:  130
   40: 1457
   20: 1475
   15:   49
   10:    0
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Last time we ran this was two years ago with much better conditions and much
better results !
 We had a guest operator this year our good friend K0UK was not feeling well so
Phil N0KE came over and helped us out.... and he did a great job . THANKS PHIL
!
Larry always holds his own and did a great job as always . It was fun to get
together and light up the bands hi hi .
Thanks to all that gave us their time for a contact .
73's
Jerry
K0DU