[3830] WPX SSB K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 02:39:21 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): N7US K9ZO AB9YC KC9ZQW K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   10
   80:  537
   40: 1286
   20: 1393
   15:  291
   10:   43
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We need a new rule....if you choose to be in M/2 there will be at least two
bands you can run at the same time. Because there were many times we simply
could not run on two bands!

We had fun regardless of conditions but it was not like the old days. 15m was
not open to EU at all for us. Forget 10m...as we waited and watched for any
opening to SA or CA.

Thanks for all the QSOs. Also, thanks to those that were patient while we
worked the calls and numbers through QRM and QRN and QSB.

We were a bit short handed this time but had fun with our team
regardless...just a bit more tired than usual. Anthony, AB9YC joined us for the
first time. Ed, KC9ZQC had been here a couple of years ago and was able to leave
his studies for the full 48 hours. He is graduating from Bradley University in
May. Nice to have a younger contester in the mix. He made the rest of us
younger!

See you for the CW version in May.

73, Craig K9CT