[3830] WPX SSB OL4A(OM6NM) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL4A(OM6NM) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:41:45 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OM6NM
Station: OK1RI/OK1RF

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs): 33.09

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2532
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A few comments:

1. Nobody knows what situation will be on 20 m.
2. Nice JA�'s and UA9/0 lists and no EU signals on Saturday on the band. The
band closed at 21Z in our QTH.
3. Mostly US already from the noon and just few ten minutes EU pileups on
Sunday afternoon and evening. I missed a lot of mults from EU. We have always a
big problem to work EU stations on 20 m band.
4. Finally nice relax weekend remaining at home, because Jiri OK1RI and boys
were at CN2R having antenna repair work with Jim W7EJ.

See you in cw leg as multi op, let�'s hope!

Thanks to everybody in my contest log.

73!
Norbert, OM6NM