[3830] WPX SSB CQ3W(DF7ZS) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CQ3W(DF7ZS) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:49:29 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CQ3W
Operator(s): DF7ZS
Station: CQ3W

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Santana
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
  160:    0
   80:   29
   40:  627
   20: 1412
   15:  483
   10:    0
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks for all the callers.

Worst WPX entry from DF7ZS ever ever ever ... :(

No deep runs on 15m and 10m dead! With everyone only on 20m there was no space
on the band to develop any good runs. I was forced out of my frequency several
times by extra high power stations and jammed by IARU Band-plan warriors. Hey
guys ... IARU Band-plan is a suggestion and jamming is forbidden by hamradio
laws!!!!!! Great that these idiot's never identify with there calls!

No fun at all!

Some serious sinus infection problems and blocked ears did not let me go for
the full time. I missed 3 hours with an extra break when the ears got really
bad.

Missing 200 QSOs from my 2014 entry.

QSL via OQRS:  https://www.qrz.com/DB/CQ3W

73