[3830] WPX SSB ZB2TT SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ZB2TT SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:54:58 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ZB2TT
Operator(s): ZB2TT
Station: ZB2TT

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   12
   20:  459
   15:  165
   10:   42
------------

Club:

Comments:

As currently I am not a member of a contest team I only managed to have a play
around in the contest for a few hours from ZB with a very compromised setup.

Saturday was spent on 10/15, some massive signals out of South America and the
Caribbean. Managed to work a handful of US stations on these bands, but it was
far from wide open.

Sunday was spent mainly on 20m working EU, some great signals out of northern
Europe. With 20m oversubscribed and running only 100w it was extremely
difficult to hold a run frequency. On several occasions stations would just
start CQing on top of my frequency, that plus several instances of DQRM made it
quite frustrating. However I did manage to maintain a run for 2 hours Sunday
afternoon.

CW is far more fun this side of the sunspot cycle, hope to see you in WPX CW.