[3830] WPX SSB OV3X(OZ8AE) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jorgenchr55@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OV3X(OZ8AE) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:22:11 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OV3X
Operator(s): OZ8AE
Station: OZ8AE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Falster Island
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:   99
   40:  104
   20:  162
   15:   21
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Until saturday at 1400 I operated with 30 watts only. Then I went QRO  = 90 watt
into G5RV antenna - ZS6BKW design - and supplied with an old TH3MK4 at 10
meters.
No condx above 20 meters on saturday. On sunday 15 meter woke up - making QSOs
to middle East, Africa and South America. - 20 meters was better sunday and had
NA.
At 1800 UTC the path to NA shifted on 20 meters. My beam had to be pointed
towards SA or West to have the best signals from NA. - At 1900 UTC 40 meter had
a lot of background noise. - however at 2200 utc 80 meters was fantastic. A very
good band with a lot of activity. - Just popped in now and then, testing out my
new headset given by XYL for my 70 Years birthday. Worked perfect. - See You on
the preferred mode - CW in the WPX CW leg. 73 to all