[3830] WPX SSB 3V8SS M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 3V8SS M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 20:59:25 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY HB9EOU F4HJD KG5OUE KD2LQM
Station: 3V8SS

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 48h00

------------
  160:   15
   80:  186
   40:  304
   20: 1169
   15:   78
   10:    2
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Ludo HB9EOU has arrived Thurday noon to Monastir Airport. The rest of the team
composed of Ahmed 3V/KG5OUE, Oussama 3V/KD2LQM and Ali 3V/F4HJD joined us
Friday afternoon after we finished setting up an Inv-L for 80m. Ali networked
the laptops. By 10pm local time, the station was ready with 1 Run and 1 Support
radios.

The first four hours were terrible with almost 60 QSOs in total. We figured out
later that RUN radio has some TX issues that necessitated settings reset to be
sorted out.

As expected, 20m was the main band where 67% of the QSOs were made. 15m was
tough, we barely could have some few minutes runs.
Low bands were better on second and third night.

Thanks to the team for the great effort and fun time!

73

Ash 3V8SS/KF5EYY
www.kf5eyy.info