[3830] WPX SSB ZX5J(PP5JR) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ZX5J(PP5JR) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 00:05:23 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ZX5J
Operator(s): PP5JR
Station: PP5JR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: RANCHO QUEIMADO
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   20
   40:  384
   20: 1137
   15: 2317
   10:  387
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thank you very much to all that support to put the station, almost complete, on
air again. We  had very serious  damage in last september.( we lost 10 antennas
and 2 towers,)!Very hard wind!
Wonderful  job of the waller flag antenna from N4is, makes the difference in
the low bands. Very difficult on 40 m , big noise from europe, i can image
inside the continent! Good openings on 15,  but for us 10 is almost dead.
Amazing signal from K1lz on 40m !!!
Very nice to work py5zbu after many years!
See you in the next one, thank you very much for all that are in my log.
Sergio pp5jr zx5j