[3830] WPX SSB DQ5M(DJ8OG) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DQ5M(DJ8OG) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:02:16 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DQ5M
Operator(s): DJ8OG
Station: DJ6QT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JO40NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   78
   80:  250
   40:  633
   20: 1270
   15:  164
   10:    4
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

TNX to all of you for this weekend.

Was looking forward to this one but when I saw the CONDX and looked out the
window it was really hard to stay in the chair inside :-) but finally did and
I'm glad I did. Sunday conditions got better and so the fun.

Had some bad experience but what you keep in mind is always the fun. Station
worked fine and without a single failure.

Thanks to Phil for his call, after WPX RTTY it was the second time we had it on
air at DJ6QT station

Hope to catch you all next time again,
Vy73 Matt - DJ8OG