[3830] WPX SSB ES7GM(@ES5TV) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ES7GM(@ES5TV) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:11:17 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ES7GM
Operator(s): ES7GM
Station: ES5TV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:  102
   80:  270
   40:  882
   20: 2041
   15:  166
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

So there I was, listening others having US pile-ups on 40 and on 80. I worked a
few on 40 and zero on 80. That pretty much sums up the propagation that we had
up here. Otherwise enjoyable contest with some more or less decent 20m runs. 15
was was interesting - stations literally booming +20 or whispering in the
distance. And as we all know 10 meters decided to take a break.

Station was working well, minor antenna rotation problems but nothing too
serious. Saw my whole life flash before my eyes while setting up the station. I
created a short circuit by mistake which led to a power loss. For the next hour
there was a blind spot in my eyes while blinking. I've never seen and heard
anything like this in my life.

But overall a nice weekend!
73! ES7GM