[3830] WPX SSB EA7EU(@ED7O) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EA7EU(@ED7O) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:05:24 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EA7EU
Operator(s): EA7EU
Station: ED7O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IM87CW
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:  272
   40:  456
   20:  678
   15:  116
   10:   10
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hello guys!

Terrible propagation during all the weekend but specially the first evening.

Pretty poor score but for sure will be much better ther next time, we need to
be positive!! :-D

On ED7O this time I cant use the station stacks because we are working on
better desing,but soon will be ready. Also working on new antennas for 40
meters and 160m.

I was very lucky to have ready the Beverage fixed to USA on time, amazing
perfomance.

Just one radio used.

Stuff here:
Radio: TS590SG
Amp:   OM Power OM2000A+
Antennas: Momobeam MB12 (10-15-20m) and MB1 (40m), Vertical 80m

Thanks to everybody how call me back.

Hear you soon!

EA7EU
Pedro