[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:16:06 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 29

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  25
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  25  Mults = 25  Total Score = 625

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Been away in the USA off and on the past few weeks so have missed quite a few of
my mid-week CW fixes.  Glad to be back into it a little.
Condx pretty good to the west, but not as good to the east, but was surprised
when Heijo, EA8OM called in.  Thanks!

Some loud signals from K6RB, N2IC, N5AW, N5ZO, K4RO

Thanks guys

CU (all of  sudden) in the next one!

dit dit

-Mike VE9AA in NB '857D, SD-330 (another much bigger antenna on order !) N3ZN
minMite, 2009 MINI in motion over potholed and frost heaved roads in vy sad
shape. My apologies for a little bit of QLF....I can do do so much when I am
being tossed in the air !

Still tons of snow here.