[3830] WPX SSB OM7M(IT9RGY) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OM7M(IT9RGY) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:51:00 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): IT9RGY
Station: OM7M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:  299
   40: 1287
   20: 1548
   15:   58
   10:    0
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Finally after an hard week of work I can write about my contest!
We planned to go MS but due to low number of operators the Team let me use the
station to compete for a SOAB!
I started the contest without any target but strategy was obviously to keep low
bands runs.
EF2A and TM0T were running tons of USA that I couldn't heard. I used to monitor
their frequencies by cluster spots and there was no way to keep running as TM0T
but was nice to compete online on cqcontest.net with Jon EF2A and my old friend
Kris @ES9C!
I am really happy for the result, sure could have been better but it's enough
for a SO1R :) Even adding some MULT the score not improve Significantly.
I want to thanks again OM7M team for this amazing experience!!
See you soon, Gabry IT9RGY