[3830] GaQP K9YC Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K9YC Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 22:44:31 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:     15
   40:     36       16
   20:     87       26
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    138       42  CW-Dig Mults = 75  Ph Mults = 22  Total Score = 30,846

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Propagation made this one tough from W6, and it didn't help that some of the
mobiles abandoned 20 an hour or two before it died (and long before I could
hear them on 40). This cost me at least a half dozen mults. It was
disappointing to see them spotted on 40 in needed counties but not show up on
40. After this happened enough times I pulled the switch and worked on antenna
repairs.

As usual, the mobiles are what make this one interesting. Thanks to those teams
that turned in great performances! Extra credit to N4N, providing 19 counties
and the only mobile to make it into the log on 80 CW, at 0312Z!